Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexioneyewideopen
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

[Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
sabredabre

[Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Empty
MessageSujet: [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)   [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Icon_minitimeMar 12 Fév - 19:12

Salut a tous!! AHH LES FRANSAIS, LES STRASSBOURGEOIS?! !! LA BAGUETTE!! LE CROISSANT!! :D , changer un peu les gars,
c le moment de venir en allemagne pour du bons BRATWURST (Saussices)!!! ou bien du Sauerkraut!! ou aussi d´une vrai bonne Bierre allemande!
J´organise un tournois le 15-16 Mars a Giessen, pres de Francfort! sa serais cool si kelkes fransais y participe!!
Bein, g po pu ecrire le thread en fransais a temps, mais je v le faire tres bientot! Je v poster d´abord en anglais. C mieux kan allemands non?! :D
G fais aussi un FAQ style Kenj (combient pour le copyright , kenj?! lol :nannan: )
Pas la peine de repondre en anglais!! Postez en FRANSAIS!!!! j´espere voire vos gueules au tournois les mecs!! : :smoke: CYA!

Pour Straßburg, J´attend vos fesses a Giessen!!! Okay?!! se sont ke 280Km, donc po d´exuses!! lol Si vous veniez, nous viendrons surement au tournois de strasburg, je v convaincre pscham tolga, ryan et Malec!!

Hi Everyone,

We are organising a big Tekken 5: DR tournament, for the first time in Germany and we will be proud if some good foreign player will participate to our big event.
The Event is pretty soon, on 15-16 March 2008. It will be in “Giessen” which is about 30 minutes from Frankfurt with Train. So if some players are interesting, please contact me or post here in this thread.

Here is a FAQ for detailed information:

What kind of Tournament is it?! Which Tekken will be played?!

It’s the first official Tekkentreff Tournament. Tekken 5: DR on PS3 will be played.

Where does it take place ?

The location is a restaurant/bar
The exact address is:

kleebergstraße 10
35398 Gießen-Lützellinden
Germany

If you are not travelling with the car, you only need to get to Giessen train station. We will pick you up there.

When does it take place?! How long will be the Event?!

It will take place from Saturday the 15th march till Sunday 16th march. The gates will be opened at about 2PM; the tournament begins at about 5-6 PM.
So there will be enough time to play casuals and warm up before the tournament. The tournament will end at night, but you have the whole Sunday to stay at the venue, to play casuals or challenges.
Also we are planning to organise some Team Tournament and Money matches. The Event will end Sunday, when everyone is gone. Players can play till 8 PM!

How many PS3s will be there?!

There will be at the very least 12 PS3/TVs. We will try to get about 5-8 more TVs and consoles till the day of the tournament.

Is there cash prizes? How much?

Yes there will be cash prizes. It depends how many people are coming! But the initial prizes are fixed:

1ST – 200 Euro
2nd – 100 Euro
3rd – 50 Euro

But if there are 50 players who are coming, the prizes will be like this:

1ST – 300 Euro
2nd – 150 Euro
3rd – 50 Euro

The more players we have, the higher will be the prizes.

What about the Controllers?! Is the PS3 pad allowed?!

Definitely NOT! Sixaxis Pads are BANNED in the Tournament unless you remove its battery, so you can use it with the USB Cable. Bluetooth can cause many problems during the tournament, so please don’t bring the Sixaxis with battery.
Every sixaxis will be checked before entering the venue. PS2 pads or sticks are allowed, not every PS3 will have USB adapters, so please bring your own USB PS2 Converter.

What about the rules?!
The rules are simple and the same like every Tournament:
- 3 rounds, 100% life settings, 60 seconds Time, No guard damage.
- You can choose every Character except Mokujin or Jinpachi. You can change your character whenever you want during the tournament.
- You can config the buttons of your Controller in the options BEFORE the fight begins.
- Pressing Pause during a round means you lost the round, unless both players agree.
- You may toss in order to choose your side (1P, 2P) for the first fight and then switch side after each fight unless both players agree.

-There will be 8 Groups (A-H) with an amount of players (more than 4):
-First 4 from each group go to the Brackets. 3 rounds, first to 2 matches. If more players have the same number of wins, then you have to check which of these players beat which opponent.
For example: if A and B have the same number of wins, then we have to check which of them won in their match: A beat B in the match, so A comes before B.
If there is more players which have the same number of wins even after checking who won against whom: Then we have to check the average goal.
If even this didn’t bring us to a result, then there will be a rematch between the Players (Only one game).
-After the Groups, the Top 4 of each Group must be selected and go to the Winner Brackets. The 1st of Group A plays against the 4th of Group B. The 2rd of Group C plays against the 3rd of Group D and so on…
-It’s Double Elimination with Winner and looser Brackets.
-In the Brackets, it’s first to 3 games. In the Semi-Finals, it’s first to 4and in the Finals it’s first to 5, for both Winner and Looser Brackets!

How can I register? How much is the entry Fee?! How can I pay?!

You just need to post here or send me a PM. Please tell me if you’re coming FOR SURE!
The Entry fee is 15 Euro. Foreign players can pay 15 Euro on the tournament day.

Can I eat and drink inside of the Location?

You can bring your own drinks and food. Eating and drinking inside of the location is allowed. Since the location is a Restaurant/Bar, you can also order something to eat or drink.
We will organise cheap food (like sausages!!! yeah German sausages!! lol) and drinks just for the Event, something like: 1L bottle of Coke costs 1,5 euro. Even alcohol drinks are allowed, if you need REAL GOOD GERMAN BEER!!!

Do I have to book a hotel room during the Weekend?

No! You don’t! You can stay in the Venue the whole Weekend, from Saturday 2pm till Sunday evening! You can bring your own sleeping bag and sleep in the location! The location is big enough.
If some players want to come on Friday, please let me know, I can manage some places where you can stay. 2-3 people can stay at my house for example… If there is many Players who are coming on Friday, then we will try to make a big Session.

Can I bring my girlfriend just to watch?

Of course you can. The location is big enough for 120 people. But spectators are NOT ALLOWED to use PS3. Players who paid for the Event come first.
If there is many free PS3s at the end, then they can play Tekken or even other games.

How can I go to Gießen (Giessen)?

Well, it’s not difficult. Giessen is near to Frankfurt. There is many ways to get to Giessen.

- From UK (London): the best/cheapest way to come to Giessen is with www.ryanair.com . First, You have to travel from London Stansted to Frankfurt Hahn.
The prizes are really cheap if you book now (15 pounds). Notice that Frankfurt Hahn is not really Frankfurt. You have to take a bus to get to the “real” Frankfurt main station
(about one Hour, something like the Bus from London Stansted to London Victoria, right!) The bus costs about 10 pounds return. From the Frankfurt main station, you have to take the train to giessen, about 3-4 Stops.
When you arrive to Giessen Station, a driver will wait for you and will pick you up to the Location.

- From France (Paris): the cheapest way is the Bus lines www.eurolines.fr . It’s about 10 hours of travel. There is one Bus from Paris to Giessen and costs 55 euro return. Once you’re there.
Our driver will pick you up from Giessen to the Location. Or you can take the flight From Paris to Frankfurt (Not Frankfurt Hahn), it will cost about 91 euro. ( http://www.easyvols.org/visoterra/mev/results.jsp?type=1&departAller=paris&departAllerIata=&arriveeAller=Francfort&arriveeAllerIata=&jourAller=15&moisAller=03%2F2008&jourRetour=16&moisRetour=03%2F2008&paxAdultes=1&paxEnfants=0&paxBebes=0&classe=1 ),
then you have to take the train from Frankfurt airport to Giessen. Or maybe the TGV is the best way to get to Giessen. I tried the www.tgv.fr site and I found out that it costs about 45 euro return, but the site was down and confusing, so I don’t know if it’s really the case.

- From Brussels and Amsterdam: Well, Brussels is really near to Giessen (370 Km), and Amsterdam (400 Km). The best and cheapest way is to come with car. Train is also a good option. There is Night Trains from Amsterdam to Frankfurt which costs 19 euro I think. Or the bus lines https://webapp.eurolines.be/Eurolines/ssl_index.asp, 25 euro return from Brussels to Frankfurt. Or 45 Euro Return from Amsterdam to Frankfurt https://webapp.eurolines.nl/eurolines/ssl_index.asp .

- From Italy (Roma) and from Spain (Barcelona): Well, The cheapest Flight that I found was in www.ryanair.com . It costs about 85 euro to Frankfurt Hahn. The travel is almost the same like from UK, so please follow the instructions mentioned above (from UK).

Please check www.bahn.de for more information about railways and trains in Germany. U can choose almost any language you want in the site.

Please Notice that there are 2 Airports in Frankfurt. The “Frankfurt airport” is one of the biggest Airports in Europe and is located in the centre of Frankfurt. Almost All airlines are landing there. The second Airport called Frankfurt Hahn is too small and quite far from Frankfurt City (about 100 km).U can find only cheap airlines like Ryan Air there. But there are many busses to Frankfurt city every hour and costs about 12 euro one way. For more information about the busses from Frankfurt Hahn, here http://www.bohr-omnibusse.de/en/home.php

Okay now the most important Question! Who is coming to this tournament?!

firstable I planned to make a Tournament only for german people, I didn´t post in TZ or in other Tekken sites. But when we already get about 40 Germans who already payed (means good cash prizes), I though maybe some foreign players are interesting to come.
So that´s why you´re going to find almost Germans in the list, but some foreign people did allready confirm:

-Pascha [DE]
-Tolga [DE]
-Mob [DE]
-PJD [DE]
-MJ[DE]
-Sabredabre [DE]
-Karaba [DE]
-BigN [DE]
-Malec [DE]
-Mazuya [DE]
-Fatal [DE]
-Spirit [DE]
-Gizmo [DE]
-Kiga [DE]
-Adamyte [DE]
-TOBI [DE]
-Prodigal Son [UK]
-TSG [DE]
-Hopi [DE]
-Nicci [CH]
-Thomi [CH]
-Tiscorp [DE]
-Shinra [DE]
-Ganny Mike [DE]
-ARESone [DE]
-Flaming [DE]
-Tekkenized [DE]
-Tekkenzeds Bruder [DE]
-Cap [DE]
-Shiva [DE]
-Jill A KillA [DE]
-4D4M [DE]
-Erdalistda [DE]
-030 Yakuza [DE]
-Der Rittmeister [DE]
-T Virus [DE]
-Big Pappa Pump [DE]
-Reflex [DE]
-Dark Power Pro [DE]
-Maverik [DE]
-JinTheBest [BE]
-NeoNinja [BE]
-Tsubasa [BE]
-SLS [BE]
-gally [FR]
-Genius[FR] ?

Okay?! I understand, but I have a lot of other questions? Who and how should I contact?!

You can reach me at +49 1712769023 whenever you want. Or post/open a thread in http://www.tekkentreff.de/default/t5/home/board.xhtml?id_brd=60 or here in this thread . You can also send me a PM here in or in www.tekkentreff.de . If you are coming on Friday and you need somewhere to stay, please contact me either. I’ll try to manage that.
my MSN is sabredabre@hotmail.de
my ICQ is 231971586

So feel free to bother me! :D

SabreDabre
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Fabien
webmaster
Fabien

MessageSujet: Re: [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)   [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Icon_minitimeMar 12 Fév - 19:23

Je m'inscrit !
Je peux y aller avec la voiture pourrite, jai 3 places dispo avec moi ( 2 pour ombre et Revolater )
faudra participer pour l'essence, donc plus on est moins c'est ! 44 44 44 44 44 44
http://fabienmangeant.forumpro.fr
ombrejeriko
webmaster
ombrejeriko

MessageSujet: Re: [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)   [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Fév - 20:16

j'en suis.
Fabien
webmaster
Fabien

MessageSujet: Re: [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)   [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Fév - 22:32

COOL ! ken
Fabien
webmaster
Fabien

MessageSujet: Re: [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)   [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév - 14:06

Sabre, c bon tu nous as inscrits ? toilet
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)   [Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne) Icon_minitime

[Tournois]Tekken DR Tournament:15-16 Mars Giessen(Allemagne)
Page 1 sur 1